Covid-19 and Worship Decisions
Dear friends in the synod, today I have witnessed much confusion and concern about whether or not to cancel church tomorrow or in the coming weeks. I am aware of a number of congregations who have already cancelled and a few who are having worship tomorrow but not the two Sundays following. It seems like the majority are planning to continue.
In our polity, it is difficult to find one person who can make this decision, I can’t make it either, however, I would like to offer a few thoughts.